Some articles of note in recent days:
1) NYTimes explores the new TV series that explores a suicide of a teen. Many argue that this show is glorifying suicide. Anybody watch it and want to share impressions, please send them along.
2) USAToday on the loneliness epidemic.
3) This article by The Guardian is much less gloomy. Speaks to how emotional intimacy is the foundation for fulfilling romantic relationships.
4) Thought provoking piece in The Telegraph on the relationship between physical self-awareness and the ability to be more empathetic.
5) The Guardian explores the relationship between modern work and mental health. (Thanks to Vanessa for sending this along)